"...by small and simple things are great things brought to pass..."

Alma 37:6

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Coloring Pages - 2015 Program Songs

I wanted to create simple coloring sheets for each of our Program songs for this year.  My plan is to possibly use them for a Singing Time after we've learned all our Program songs and I'll play them all on a CD while the children color these pages.  There is one page per song, with a line image from LDS.org and the title of the song.  I will probably print two to a page to make small booklets of some sort for the kids.

My two choice songs are included here (4th Article of Faith & The Miracle) but you could create a simple page or two for the ones you have chosen if they are different by looking through the line images and coloring pages on LDS.org in the Image Media section.



No comments:

Post a Comment